Advice from a Tree....

We are now full swing into the Summer Holidays and my Daughter Molly May is making the most of not having to get up at the crack of dawn every day for school, and I don't blame her one bit!
  I don't shut the shop, it is open throughout and MM is kind enough to help out and old enough to not need constant supervision! 
When she broke up last week her Form Tutor gave her this beautiful card


MM really took to this lady and is going to sadly miss her.  I love the wording on the card and hope you don't mind me sharing it with you.

MM was so full of excitement she nearly popped as it was also her Birthday over the weekend and she has reached the grand old age of 15!  She most carefully made these beautiful cupcakes, baked them one evening and decorated the next, all her own work, she was so pleased with them and they were delicious!



We had 6 of her friends staying for a sleepover...yes I can guess what you are thinking :0)  it does sound a lot!!!  but actually they are all lovely lovely girls, they treated the place with respect and left the place as neat as a new pin! 

We were lucky enough to be invited for a lovely Supper/theatre night with some friends on Saturday.  They chose the show and picked a really good one Jekyll and Hyde The Musical .  We loved it and had such a great time and hope we can get together again soon.  I did my little bit of baking too and took this Strawberry cake round to our friends and promised MM that I would take a photo for my blog!!!


For a change the sun is actually out today....so I will finish now, do some more work and hopefully sit out in the late afternoon sun with a nice glass of wine!
See you soon friends
Hugs, Charlotte xx

1 comment:

  1. Belated birthday wishes to Molly and well done on those gorgeous cupcakes!
    Love your very yummy strawberry cake I'm sure it was delicious! Enjoy the sunshine Charlotte...I moved my sewing machine outside yesterday to take advantage of the lovely weather which we don't have enough of :0)
    Carole xx

    ReplyDelete