Blowing away the cobwebs!

Hello lovely friends, its been a little while (too long) since I posted but I have not been idle I promise!  I have spent more time the last month sewing than I have done in quite some time.  Usually all of my time is spent on the computer updating my sites but a little step change does you good one in a while and I have really enjoyed the peace that sewing brings.  I have completed a large order for wall hangings, I am making goodies to sell at a show, details of which I will share with you all next week, in case any of you crafty readers are local and can pop in to say hello :0)

My daughter is taking part in the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme at bronze level, so wanted to get in some  practise walks and map reading skills .  Hubby was going to take her out on his own to let me get on with things but it was a lovely day on Sunday and I needed to blow away the cobwebs, you know how it feels.  

We went, not very far, to our local Burrator Reservoir which really is a fantastic beauty spot.  Normally it is my running route, you can run or cycle around the whole reservoir it is about 3.5 miles, but this time we went off the beaten track and I couldn't resist taking some piccies to show you






















 Really starting to feel Autumn in the now, love it, my favourite time of the year.  Can't wait to decorate up for the Season and get the Autumn decs out of the loft and get busy with pumpkins...I'll show you when its done.

One final thing, for now, I am really enjoying these flowers in my kitchen and can't get over the amazing colours, these were grown in a neighbours's garden and kindly given to me. 


See you all soon, I won't leave it so long next time.
Hugs, Charlotte xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment