Cinderella Exhibition

 Well hello again friends!  I've decided that after a "short break" from blogging (cough...ahem, nearly 3 years!)  I have genuinely missed my blog and all the friends that I made on here.  It took a while to get back into it so I thought I would gently dip my toe in and show you some pictures of this wonderful  Cinderella exhibition that I went to with my daughter.  We just happened upon it in Leicester Square when we were in London last April.  The tickets were free so we grabbed the chance to take a peek inside!  This was a Disney's Cinderella Exhibition presented by Swarovski showing props and costumes from the film starring Lily James.

Leicester Square, London
Artwork and sketches from the original movie

Anastasia and Drisella's arrival dresses
Evil Stepmother's arrival dress
Cinderella's Father's desk
Poor Cinders in the kitchen!

Loving these pumpkins :)
Cinderella meeting the Fairy Godmother
Fairy Godmother!
The gold carriage was fully functioning, 10 feet high, 17 feet long and weighed 2 tonnes!
Cinderella's dress was made using 10,000 Swarovski crystals, 3 miles of fabric made into 24 layers 
(9 copies were made during production!)
The Ballroom


The ugly sister's at the ball


Beautiful actual size glass slipper made from solid Swarovski crystal



Really fun to look round this super exhibition, my daughter loved it too.
Thank you for taking a look with me, I look forward to visiting all your sites again soon!

1 comment: