A little time away....

Having just taken time out from work and blogging (well apart from processing orders!) for 10 days, it's back to work! This is never hard for me, I love my job and have to be dragged off the computer by my wonderful and understanding hubby and daughter!! love you xx

We decided to go camping in beautiful Porthleven in Cornwall. Glorious sunshine for the first few days. A bit of beach time one day (we were only 10 minutes walk from the village and beach)

This was our campsite, really nice, no frills. Run by the most lovely friendly couple Martin and Lisa


Then a walk across the fields down to the village and beach.


 A trip to glorious Mousehole the next day. Mousehole has to be one of my most favourites places to be, we used to holiday there when I was a child, visiting it again brought back wonderful memories.


overlooking St Michael's Mount


Then I'm afraid the weather set in and it was rain, rain and more rain and a soggy tent! 
But despite the weather, we had a lovely relaxing time.  Our neighbour County; Cornwall, really is stunning...we'll be back soon.
Hugs, Charlotte xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Charlotte..glad you enjoyed your break!
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete