Happy Easter everyone!

Wishing you all a lovely Easter weekend! I've added a few decorations around the house, love it when it looks all Spring-y!




 



A lovely friend of mine Barbara sent me the cutest bunny cookie cutter for Easter.  On the back was a recipe for "Grandbunny's special spiced biscuits" I have my family coming around for Easter day tomorrow so thought I would make some straight away!  I ended up making about 50 bunnies from one batch!! I think we have enough to go round :0)   Thank you Barbara for your lovely surprise wonderful gift! xx
 and some chocolate rice krispie cakes...just because!
Happy Easter!, hugs Charlotte xx

5 comments:

  1. All of your Easter trees and decorations are adorable Charlotte. The pink and green banner is so pretty. I adore the bunnies on the steps, such a cute idea! If I didn't have 3 kids tromping up and down my steps I would so do that, it's adorable.

    Oh my those bunny cookies and especially the nests look so yummy! Looks like you all are going to have a wonderful Easter, enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie! so glad you like the decorations, I do love decorating the house for the Seasons! We did have a lovely Easter thank you, had all the family round for Easter lunch. Hope you had a great weekend too :0) xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful Easter/Spring decorations!
    Yummy bunnies too!!!
    Happy Easter!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin for your lovely comment! Happy Easter to you too, hope you had a great time...the bunny cookies did go down very well with the family! :0) xx

      Delete
  3. Good morning Charlotte,
    Well yes, it's me...and i've been following you but just never seem to get to all my friends like I want to...
    What sweet Easter decorating and how wonderful to receive the Bunny cookie cutter...care to pass some of those along? Looks like a cookie party going to be had.

    Hope your Easter day was filled with family and fun.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete