Introducing my Customer Corner

It makes my day when my lovely happy customers are kind enough to send me photos of sewing projects that they have completed using fabrics bought from my store.  I have been meaning for ages to add a new page to my blog and share the photos (with the permission of the owners)  Finally I can declare it open!
 I would love you to click on the link over there on the top right hand side of this page and take a peek.  It is still work in progress,  more to be added.  Simply click "Home" to return to this page.
If any of my customers, it doesn't matter how old or new, would like to appear on my page, have a name check and share your beautiful work, then please do get in touch, just click on "email me" and I would love to hear from you. 
Thank you friends,
homespun hugs, Charlotte xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! What a gorgeous blog you have! Ive just enjoyed a very brief look, but will take time later to have a good read. We love Castle Drogo. For years it was our stopping off point on our many trips down to Cornwall. Lovely to see it on your blog. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane! you are very welcome to come back anytime. Glad you like Castle Drogo too, Llanhydrock is one of our other favourites. xx

    ReplyDelete